31 August 2009

The Cookie Face Club goes to the Vet

You guessed it, Tuchuck and Theo went to the vet today. Nothing serious, just a check up and picking up some meds. Tuchuck was mostly along for moral support. We hear little Theo rocked the clinic with his charming self. Who knew? He did let people know when boundaries were crossed, but, all in all, the little cookie face did good. :) Guess what, he even rode in the van without expending any bodily fluids, waste, or otherwise unrecognizable matter! Woohoo! Way to go, buddy!

But, wait, look what else they had at the clinic. The T-Boyz were very curious... But, no, it is not their pal Bruce.(Did anyone get the Philly reference in our title? All we can say is, "BOO, Eagles!")

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Theo! You are lucky to have a cookie face bro to help u. Hmmm I'm not getting the Philly reference. Mom's brain is slow now that she's back from vacation.

norwood

Bruce said...

Thanks for mentioning me in your blogs guys. Who is that interesting looking cat? He or she definitely isn't intimidated by you. Glad you had a good vet visit!
your real cat pal,
Bruce:)

wally said...

Good job helping your brudder, Tuchuck. I help mine at the vet but he is still a bit of a beast (not unlike Beast but with barking).

I'm getting enough white fur on my face that I soon will be a cookie face.

wally t.

Kimberly said...

Hi you all.... it's Belly girl... Just wanted to say thank woo fur coming to see my bloggy.. I'm posting another one right now - different pictures mama furgot to post last time :)... I think I gets to go to doggy beachy tomorrow Mama said something about maybe working 1/2 dAY WOOO HOOO - HOPE SO...
MISS YOU ALL...
BELL GIRL

Sophie Brador said...

Good work on the car ride Theo! Watch out for those kitties though. Graham thinks they are super cool, but I know better.

xo
SB

Princess Patches said...

Hi guys! You're all looking good! We aren't getting the Philly reference either, but then our mom is kind of slow. We hope we do get to meet Uga! Surely he will make an appearance at an event for DOGS! At least we HOPE so! BTW, I'm not sure, but I think the new Uga is a female. I'm sure their fans wouldn't want that publicized!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

tula monstah said...

hey cookie face club wait for me! .. except you're going to the vet- um, maybe next time. Good job Theo! keeping the van clean! & putting your cookie charms on the vet:)

boo eagles!
tula